Our client, a crowdfunding agency in Miami is looking for a Digital Advertising Manager - PPC to join their team fulltime, ASAP! This person MUST be a paid social ad PRO.
The Digital Advertising Manager will oversee the creation, execution & optimization of technical digital marketing campaigns with a heavy focus on Facebook ads manager and e-mail marketing.
- Oversee the creation, execution & optimization of multiple digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms such as Facebook ads manager & Mailchimp
- Develop detailed Facebook advertising strategies across lead generation, traffic & website conversion ad campaigns
- Coordinate the development of digital marketing campaigns working alongside internal teams
- Review and manage marketing budgets per client per campaign
- Ensure that marketing budgets are met for each client
- Monitor and report to the client & internal team weekly on the progress of all digital marketing campaigns
- Take part in the creation of strategies that increase Return on Ad Spend (ROAS)
- MUST HAVE Facebook Ad experience managing budgets of $20k a month or more
- 2-3 years' experience in a digital marketing role (agency setting is ideal)
- 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing running Facebook ad campaigns and optimizing campaigns based on incoming data
- Experience in a managerial role running internal teams and communicating professionally with clients
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple team members and multiple clients across multiple time zones.
- Strong project management skills to ensure the timely launch & completion of multiple digital marketing campaigns that are
- Knowledge of a task management tool such as Asana or Trello
- Excellent medical/dental benefits and PTO
- Beautiful office/ideal location in the heart of Brickell
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive base + commission structure based on performance
- Opportunity to work with innovative, global clients
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB