Freelance | Job ID #69782 | Posted Earlier this month
Onward Search needs a freelance Motion Graphics Designer for an eCommerce client. You’ll be responsible for designing and animating the motion graphics on several overlapping video projects produced and contributing to animation templates for use by other team members.
This is a freelance project opportunity on an ad hoc/part-time basis.
As a freelance Motion Graphics Designer you’ll:
- Design and animate motion graphics for multiple overlapping short and long-form projects within parameters established by Motion Graphics Design & Animation leadership with limited internal oversight and approval
- Contribute to departmental motion graphics templates to be used by Video Editors and other Motion Graphics Designers
- Collaborate with partners throughout the lifecycle of projects, submitting motion graphics designs and animations for approval at several key points
- Work closely with Video Editors, Audio Engineers, and Colorists to elevate creative across all content
- Animate graphic designs created by internal production teams as well as external vendors
- Collaborate with other Motion Graphics Designers to pass off and take on new projects in varying stages of completion
- Participate in the digital QA process with designated colleagues to ensure quality of work across all projects
- Prepare for creative direction developments and pivot as appropriate in response to direction
- Earn trust through active and nuanced communication with peers and leaders
- Work on other projects as assigned
Skills & Experience needed:
- 5+ Years of Motion Graphics experience
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep passion for everything Motion Graphics
- Prominent understanding of all aspects of Post-Production
- Ability to receive and interpret creative feedback from internal and external clients to direct revisions
- Thrive in an ever-developing, fast-paced environment - happy to be flexible and pivot on a dime!
- Proven ability to identify unique solutions to complicated problems
- Active listener with a strong ability to think critically
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Available to work on weekends and evenings when needed
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!