Global financial firm in Atlanta is seeking a FOGLIGHT IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER to join them for a 6 month engagement.
Primary need is for a resource with deep Foglight and Monitoring experience, within a multiplicity of DB platforms.
Standup Foglight across the Fiserv landscape – US-Only DB assets.
Within that span of expertise, the focus needs to be on:
- Network setup and configuration from console to DB instances within and outside data center
- Setting up firewall and ports for allowing and restraining access
- Monitoring/troubleshooting such connectivity through the maze of spaghetti network LANs, WANs, VLANs etc
- Monitoring from Foglight post setup
- Working with Fiserv folks on defining/refining Foglight architecture(s) and beefing up the Infra requirements to support, as needed
Experience in replicating / duplicating successful configurations from one DC to another is required.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB