Our client, an in-house creative agency, is seeking administrative assistance. This role will be onsite in NYC 1-2 days per week for the foreseen future.
This role will be supporting the Head of Digital Marketing and the Creative Director. An understanding of the creative and marketing process will be needed for this position.
- Calendar management
- Expense reports
- Organizing of emails as well as physical files
- Travel management
- Note taking for meetings or conference calls
- Working in Microsoft Office
- 2-3 years in an administrative position
- Advertising Agency or related experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to jump in quickly and help where needed
- Can do attitude
- Understanding of marketing tools a plus
- Understanding of the Creative Suite a major plus
Does this sound like you? Please apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.