Our client, a prominent Marketing agency with well-known clients in Norwalk, Connecticut, is looking for a freelance integrated Art Director to support on a week-long freelance assignment designing across a range of projects. This project starts on-site in South Norwalk, CT immediately.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with Creative Director and Associate Creative Director on conceptualizing, developing, and refining creative executions across integrated mediums such as key visuals, in-store executions, social media posts, sell-sheets and more
- Act as a custodian of the company's clients to enforce strong style guides-the use of typefaces, logo, grids, colors, etc.
- Ensure all agency creative deliverables are aligned to client strategy
- Contribute to the creative process in meetings and presentations with internal teams and clients
- Partner with Production, Account, and Creative colleagues to ensure on-time and on-brief execution and delivery
- Even under pressure and while delivering multiple projects, ensure that quality is never compromised
- Measure ideas not only against high creative standards, but also against client business objectives
- Maintain a holistic view of a brand and all its touch points, and be able create bigger strategic campaigns and platforms that can make an impact on a brand’s business
- 3-5+ years of experience in graphic design within an advertising or marketing agency
- Experience designing for a range of integrated mediums including key visuals, in-store executions, social media posts, sell-sheets and more
- Strong portfolio of work covering a wide range of client areas (e.g. CPG, Alcohol, Retail, etc)
- Strong photo comping skills
- Proficiency in Adobe In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat (knowledge of web design and applications a plus)
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication and ability to effectively collaborative with team members
- Resourceful, organized, and self-motivated
Please apply with your portfolio!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.