Onward Search is on the hunt for a Freelance B2B Writer to join our SaaS client for a 10-20 hours/ week for 6 months that starts immediately.
You will report to the Head of Content and be responsible for writing compelling content at the intersection of technical writing, creative writing, and SEO.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Write fresh (and rewrite legacy) articles, blog posts, and web copy that aligns with our client's end goals. This could include long-form articles dedicated to technically focused topics
- Research and repackage information from our clients existing content and documentation, competitor research, industry research and documentation and interviews with our client's internal subject matter experts
We are seeking Contract Writers who meet the following requirements:
- Must have experience writing exciting content for SaaS products. Headlines should be sharp, punchy and content should be engaging
- Must be able to show a depth and breadth of experience
- Must and a tech expertise and/ or aptitude
- You don't need to be a developer but you need to understand basic concepts like SaaS, API's, technical infrastructure and the difference between back end and front end
- Must have a sense of ownership and pride in your work and be able to work both collaboratively with a team and autonomously
- Must be proficient in Google Suite, Slack and have worked within PM tools like Asana
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB