Onward Search is looking for a Freelance Benefits Coordinator for one of our luxury retail clients on a 3-month contract with strong potential to extend longer.
The Coordinator will be providing administrative support to the benefits department including, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist with medical leaves
- Adhoc department projects
- Processing invoices
- Email and phone correspondence to various benefits related inquiries
- Data entry
- 2-3 years of work experience in Benefits & Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills to create spreadsheets
- V-Look Up experience preferred
- Comfortable working on various tasks
- Capable of meeting deadlines
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now with your resume!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.