Onward Search is looking for a Freelance Communication Coordinator for one of our luxury retail clients. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend, onsite in NYC.
The Communication Coordinator will be responsible for the development and execution of nationwide retail internal communications, holiday guides, webinars, and other initiatives. You will be responsible for managing the editorial calendar, editing and layout for internal publications, and support in the development of other strategic communications.
- 2+ years of experience in Communications
- Experience managing internal publications
- Experience managing intranet site content including updating key content and managing additions/edits to site layout/content
- Must be able to manage email correspondence – checking email periodically and responding to questions in a timely manner
- Past administrative support experience including meeting scheduling, travel, expenses, booking, setting up meetings, etc.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now with your resume!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.