Our client, a leading global branding design and packaging agency, is looking for a Senior level Packaging Designer to join their team on a high-profile freelance project.
You will be breathing new life into the packaging for a well-known legacy food brand. The project is just about to kick off and so this role begins on-site immediately in New York City.
To succeed in this role, you are a design purist, with a sincere love of the design craft. We are looking for collaborative candidates who are hands-on and creative storytellers and can see a project from Concept through hand-off to the production team.
- 6-9 years of packaging and branding design experience.
- Previous experience working for a well-known packaging/branding agency.
- Strong sense of typography and color as it relates to packaging.
- Conceptual and communicate ideas in a clear fashion.
- It can be client-facing when necessary.
- Extremely sharp presentation skills.
- Portfolio with strong packaging samples.
- Highly collaborative.
- Comfortable working on a Mac.
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop expert.
Apply now to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.