A luxury retail client in NYC is hiring a Digital Analyst for a contract position, onsite in New York City.
- Site Performance (UX, Content & Campaign)
- Influence on-site experience by presenting data-driven insights and optimization opportunities to cross-functional teams that will lead to significant revenue growth for the business
- Establish KPIs and monitor performance impact of key UX improvements (features/ functionalities) launched to site
- Help the team understand on-site marketing campaign performance, allowing key stakeholders to make strategic decisions based on performance
- Share analytical insights and play the role of analytics expert in multiple settings and support leader in taking and translating analytics into business actions
Digital Analytics Reporting
- Own weekly and monthly website reporting. Support ad hoc requests for data and insights from other teams, regional partners, and senior leadership
- Manage website reporting process with cross-functional partners, covering topics such as digital marketing, on-site merchandising, product performance, and conversion trends
- Help the organization refine and evolve campaign reporting to meet the needs of all cross-functional partners
- Provide analytics team perspective in the setup of A/B tests and subsequent reporting of test results (pre and post-optimization analyses)
- Required Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in analytical roles, ideally in e-commerce
- Must have deep knowledge and comfort with Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, and Content Square tools
- Proven ability to translate complex findings into actionable recommendations. Strong ability to consolidate data inputs from different web analytics tools to bring forward cohesive insights and action plans
- Need to be skilled in building consensus and soliciting buy-in to recommended changes
- Logical and creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity and solving complex business problems
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, or related field
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB