A digital and technology consultancy in Manhattan is looking to hire a Digital Content Strategist to start immediately for the next 2 months. This would be a 40/hr week position working with a client in the financial services space.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 3+ years as a Digital Content Strategist, ideally in an agency environment.
- Can successfully collaborate and communicate with internal and external clients to help develop and revise digital content strategies.
- Create content plans and calendars, including budget schedules, across platforms.
- Assist with identifying key insights from data in order to build strategy and creative briefs, as well as establish KPI.
- Research, as well as analyze data, compiled by tools such as Google Analytics and/or Facebook to track, measure, and optimize content.
- Skills required include Google Adwords, Google Trends, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, CMS and Facebook Business Manager.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and solutions minded.
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.