Our client, a mid-sized ad agency in New York City, is looking to hire an Art and Copy team with heavy digital experience beginning with a brief freelance trial period. This role starts on-site in NYC in July.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving creative campaign work with a digital first mindset.
- Own the conceptual creative direction, bringing to life the possibilities for digital banner campaigns.
- Lead creative presentations both internally and to clients.
- Provide hands-on creative expertise to your team's projects.
- Work into a tight team of ACD's and a Creative Director, however have ownership of your projects.
- Continuously look for opportunities to leverage new media in your creative concepts, keeping clients and the agency at the cutting edge.
- Inspire and rally the interagency team around your projects.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 4-5 years of experience in a creative agency environment.
- Must have experience working with an Automotive client.
- Expert knowledge of the digital creative space, especially static and motion banners.
- Experience with integrated creative development across digital, social, print and video.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Expert knowledge of Mac software, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Google Slides and Keynote.
- Experience with After Effects and motion design.
- You are extremely organized and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid portfolio of recent creative work, demonstrating your role in the process and execution.
- You can take direction, work with feedback and think of the greater project as well as the minute details.
Interested? Please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.