Our client, a lifestyle creative agency, has an immediate need for a Digital Designer. You will be working on a variety of digital marketing assets for a well known retailer.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the lifestyle space with an edgier design aesthetic. It will be your job to work from existing concepts to execute compelling designs for: Web, Email, Online Advertising, Social, and other Digital Marketing initiatives. The key to success is speed and efficiency with both design and production.
- Experience working with lifestyle brands with an edgier design aesthetic.
- Digital design experience with portfolio samples to show it - email and landing pages are mandatory.
- Strong experience with digital production - slicing and dicing images adhering to technical best practices for each design for web, email, social, online advertising.
- A team player who also has the maturity to take a project and run autonomously.
- Given the remote setup - this position requires exceptional communication skills.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB