Our client, an online retailer, is looking for an E-commerce Manager to join their team, beginning with a brief freelance period. This role begins on-site as soon as possible in New York City.
What you'll be doing:
- Run the day to day management of the company's Business-to-Business-to-Consumer E-commerce sites, the Direct-to-Consumer marketplaces, and direct sites for brands within the portfolio.
- Ownership of the site operations, logistics for inventory and order fulfillment, merchandising, and metrics reporting.
- Partner with the Demand Planning, Finance, Warehouse, Production, and Marketing teams to drive E-commerce revenue against KPIs determined.
- Provide up-to-date reporting, along with insights and strategic opportunity areas.
- Manage junior team members as needed.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, merchandising, or possess similar work experience.
- 4-7 years of experience in E-commerce management.
- Experience working in SellerCloud for order processing.
- Secure experience with E-commerce marketplaces like Amazon's Seller Central. Bonus if you have experience with Amazon Storefronts.
- Must be familiar with B2C retailers like Macy's, JCPenny, Kohls, etc.
- Shopify experience is a plus.
- Must have secure experience with Excel and practical usage of Office programs for an E-commerce application.
- Strong verbal and written experience.
- Ability to project manage effectively, working with a team to push projects forward in a collaborative way.
- Strong understanding and interest in the personal digital technology space.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.