Our client, a well know creative production agency, has an immediate need for a front end developer. You will be working hand in hand with the digital design team. It will be your job to handle the development of: Websites, Microsites, Emails, Banners, and a variety of other digital marketing materials. This is a remote role working on East Coast hours which will require work to be done 9a-5p. This position will require full 40 hours/week commitment.
- Experience writing standards-compliant code, with the ability to handle cross-browser/platform compatibility and be able to test accordingly
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Proficiency with asset optimization and HTML template development
- Experience in 3rd party email testing platforms like Litmus and Email on Acid
- Major bonus if you have salesforce experience
- Given this is a remote role - must have strong communication skills as a lot of the work will be handled autonomously
- Adhere to timelines, and accurately report your time
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB