Our client, an online retailer, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team, beginning with a brief freelance period. This role begins on-site as soon as possible in New York City.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive graphic design for the Marketing team's activities, including integrated advertising, social media, website, email, and more.
- Design for Ecommerce email promotions centered around a specified calendar of events.
- Develop social content across Facebook, Instagram, and others - will need to select, retouch, edit, and resize photos.
- Develop new artwork for the website banners and landing pages.
- Drive the UI design for the Shopify website updates.
- Create ads and banner assets for the full range of digital advertising campaigns across the brand.
- Design traditional media creative across print, in-store, and out of the home.
- Develop internal and external-facing presentations in PowerPoint, InDesign, and Keynote.
- Lead small motion design and editing projects for video channels such as YouTube.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, advertising, or relevant professional experience.
- 1-3 years of professional graphic design experience.
- Solid skills with typography design, especially in digital communication.
- Expertise across the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience designing for the Klavio email platform.
- Skills with Motion Design and Editing.
- Bonus if you have a background with fashion, accessories, shoes, etc.
- Must have an interest in pop culture with a strong understanding of lifestyle brands.
- Extremely detail-oriented and take care and concern to ensure reliable work gets produced.
- Great team player who is able to take feedback from a range of different groups all working towards a common goal.
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.