Our client, a Pharmaceutical Advertising Agency, has an immediate need for an integrated project manager. You will be working with a project management lead on new launch.
This is a fully integrated role, and the deliverables will include but not be limited to: Print, Digital, Social, Web, Video and more. You will be responsible for managing timelines, and ensuring budgets are being adhered to. There may be light client interaction as well.
- Must have experience working at a pharmaceutical advertising agency
- You must be able to own the project management process - manage timelines, budgets, hot sheet meetings etc.
- Pharmaceutical experience a must
- Must be comfortable interacting with the account team, creative team, and tech pm's
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Suite, with a heavy emphasis on MS Project and a working knowledge of Excel
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB