Our client, a Digital First Healthcare AD Agency, has an immediate need for a UX Designer. You will work with the digital design team to create experiences that connect users to a brand. It will be your job to own the UX process: personas, flows, wires, sitemaps, prototypes, etc.
You will be working with the brand strategy team to ensure these designs will accomplish the strategic goals provided to you. You will work across Web, Microsites, Emails, and any other Digital initiatives
- Agency experience - Pharma is highly preferred, but not mandatory.
- Portfolio showcasing samples case study style.
- Ability to design across mobile and desktop platforms
- High-level proficiency with Responsive Web Design.
- Mastery of UX design, especially building and editing wireframes
- Presentation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Experience with prototype software
- Experience designing across multiple platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB