Our client, an award winning branding agency, is in search of a Junior Designer to join their team on a permanent basis beginning with a brief freelance trial period. This role begins on-site in New York City as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Contributing to the creation and implementation of graphic designs that translate brand messages while maximizing current technologies and trends.
- Working as part of a team to concept integrated B2B campaigns across channels (branding, communications, film, digital, etc).
- Collaborate with strategists, project managers, developers, filmmakers, designers, creative director, and agency partners to create amazing design concepts that work across many forms of media to move clients’ business forward.
- Create and implement branding/marketing initiatives across traditional and digital channels.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by bringing your ideas to the table - also be open to learning from your counterparts.
- Use storytelling to present creative concepts to clients.
- Partner with your account and strategy teams to nurture client relationships.
- 3-5 years of design experience.
- Strong design abilities in a variety of areas including line looks, logos, typography, web, print, basic structural studies and more.
- You can see projects through from concept to execution on your own.
- Have designed for corporate identity, web identity, film, rebrands, guidelines, logos, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas into solid designs
- Ability to independently manage projects.
- B2B experience with brand identity and/or advertising.
- Experience with industry standard design software (Adobe CS) on a Mac.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio.
Interested? Please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.