Our client, a large publishing company, has an immediate need for a junior designer. You will be working on a variety of projects across digital and eCommerce for the consumer marketing team for a group of iconic publications. We are specifically looking for direct marketing experience with a specific call to action in your designs.
- Experience designing emails, and other digital marketing design pieces with the call to action as the primary goal.
- Strong understanding of direct marketing design.
- Strong motion and animation skills
- Strong use of typography, and understanding of how it drives branding initiatives.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with ADA Compliance
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB