Onward Search is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to bring a high level of creativity to one of our clients.
From day one, you’ll contribute to the creation and implementation of graphic designs that translate brand messages while maximizing current technologies and trends. You’ll also work as part of a team to brainstorm ideas for presentations, trade shows, and other needs.
- Strong design abilities in a variety of areas including line looks, logos, typography, basic structural studies and more
- Ability to conceptualize ideas into solid designs
- Ability to independently manage projects
- Creative department trafficking skills
- 1-2 years of design experience
- Experience with print and digital artwork
- Experience with industry-standard design software on a Mac
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.