Our client, a small, independent full-service advertising agency is searching for a Lead Generation Specialist to join their team on an on-going freelance assignment. This role begins as soon as possible in NYC.
What you'll be doing:
- As the expert, use your experience in strategic marketing and sales to garner qualified prospect meetings.
- Develop prospecting plans including comms strategy development, lead lists, and content development.
- Consult with the agency marketing and new business teams on marketing materials to further communicate and sell the agency.
- Develop strategy, action plans and a production schedule in partnership with the new business team.
- Build, manage and keep internal teams fully engaged in the timeline, keeping projects on-schedule and delivered on time.
- Maintain a pre-determined set of goals of qualified lead meetings and phone calls for the team.
- Work with the team to develop rich, agency benefit-focused, email content to be sent to prospects.
- Field initial responses and qualify conversations.
- Drive the tracking and scoring of leads, reporting to the team on a weekly status.
- Develop company snapshots of prospects to inform the team of opportunity areas before meetings.
- Help with the scheduling and set-up of meetings.
- Leverage all tools accessible to you to connect with your targets (e.g. email, LinkedIn, social media, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience in a lead generation / business development / outbound sales role in a marketing, advertising or venture company.
- Proven success in a business development role, converting leads to prospects and business. Tangible examples will be required during interview process.
- Experience with various forms of tracking and CRM programs.
- Strong understanding of DTC (direct to consumer) brands like Casper, Warby Parker, etc. as well as CPG and Spirits.
- High level communication skills both verbally and written, with a positive attitude towards potential clients.
- Exceptional ability to listen, understand and synthesize information to share with the internal team.
- Passion for establishing new relationships at all client levels up to the C-Suite.
- Extremely fearless and persistent, open and excited to hit the phones to sell the agency proposition.
- You are able to work as part of the team but also a self-starter.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.