Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Freelance Mobile UX Designer with our Chicago Loop-based client. In this role, you will be part of a team of designers, planners and researchers committed to designing the future of banking.
This role requires a deep understanding of experience design for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes, and contexts.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside our design systems, graphics, architecture, product and engineering teams to deliver new experiences through effective artifacts (from Customer Journeys & Ecosystem Maps to Participatory Design Prototypes & Wireframes). A balanced understanding of strategy, research, interaction, and visual design is a must for the role.
• 3-8 years of experience in experience design and graphic/visual development required
• BFA or BA in related field, graduate design degree preferred
• Ability to disseminate and blend complex, interdependent, and sometimes competing for needs
• Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels
• Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies and their application and relevance to digital experiences
Apply today with your resume and up to date portfolio samples. You don’t want to miss this opportunity!
SHARE THIS JOB
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.