Our client, an international creative communications agency, is looking for a freelance Motion Designer / Editor to join their team on an on-going and as-needed basis. Projects start immediately.
What you'll be doing:
- Animate titles and transitions for video content to be used on TV and Online.
- Develop and revise video creative.
- Edit a high volume of content where needed.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Agency experience is crucial to understand the workflow and the speed at which work needs to be produced.
- Experience with high-volume editing projects.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Premiere and with Rotoscoping.
- Bonus if you have 3D animation in your reel.
- Creatively driven and not afraid to use your imagination.
- Self-driven, are confident about your work and opinion but are open to feedback.
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.