Onward Search is looking for a Production Designer with the skills to add value to multiple clients for our agency Client in Winston Salem! This is a Part-Time, Freelance, On-site position.
The position will be responsible for:
- Working with the production department and creative directors to release final files to publication and/or printer specifications
- Working with the creative director on necessary changes requested by client, production, or account managers
- Resizing designs to build out campaigns, photo retouching, and color correction, as well as building and prepping files for email-marketing and web platforms.
- Resizing or adapting existing creative for print advertising
- Working in Wordpress websites to make basic changes
- Image management and uploading for clients
- Depending on the level of experience, may also be asked to create some materials from the ground up o Assisting with production details for television advertising
- Keeping company presentation materials up to date
The ideal candidate must have:
- Solid working knowledge of primary design software – In Design, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- 1 – 3 years prior agency experience
- Undergraduate degree in graphic design or related field
- Strong organizational and project management skills – ability to manage to a deadline
- High attention to detail
- Strong organization skills are critical due to dealing with large data sets and files
- Bias to action and self-motivated
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Able to handle high pressure, short turnaround situations and multiple demands on your time
- Interest and passion for the creative process
- Good interpersonal skills – a contributing, growing member of the team
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB