Global toy/entertainment company is looking for two mid-level Packaging Designers to join the team on a long-term or freelance to hire basis. You will be working on a newly acquired brand and will be responsible for creating compelling graphics for all packaging. You will work and collaborate directly with a Senior Designer.
These are long-term contract roles with the chance to go fulltime that start ASAP on-site in Long Island City.
- Long-term, on-site freelance opportunity
- 3+ years of packaging design experience
- Experience working on toy/pool accessories is a PLUS
- Strong typography and graphic designs
- Expert in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient working on a MAC
- A strong and compelling portfolio is required
Interested? Please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB