Our client, a fashion brand licensing company, is seeking a meticulous Photo Retoucher for an ongoing freelance position. This role begins as soon as possible in Jersey City, NJ.
What you'll be doing:
- Basic cleanup and image prep.
- Create masks and paths.
- Maintain integrity of folder structure.
- Support graphic design team with all retouching needs.
- Perform quality control on final images before release.
- Asset management and creation of deliverables.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Expert Adobe Photoshop skills (must know filters, layers, layer masks, channels, paths, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience.
- Experience retouching model hero shoots, advertising, makeup, skin pores, editorial, clothing, etc.
- Portfolio shows before and after pictures.
- Expert color correction skills, ability to color correct against actual product and recreate colors from samples.
- Basic understanding of Indesign and Illustrator.
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for color.
- Desire to learn and to work hard.
- Good communication skills and initiative.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now with your resume and portfolio! Portfolios must show before and after photographs.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.