Our client, a mid-sized ad agency in New York City, is looking for a freelance Print Traffic Manager to support their team through a busy period of creative deliverables. This role starts on-site in NYC on November 4th.
- Responsible for the day to day job tracking to appropriate creative resources.
- Traffic all print-related jobs for your projects.
- Assist in reviewing project requests and determine what resources are needed and coordinate work assignments to a creative team.
- Proactively provide project teams and account executives with status updates on key deliverables and any issues.
- Keep Traffic team lead informed of all projects and timelines.
- Partner with Creative Managers, Traffic Manager, Production Managers in order to adhere to specified budgets for projects.
- 2+ years of experience in traditional agency and/or in house print traffic experience. Bonus if you have experience with media/digital.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a PLUS.
Apply now to learn more about this job now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.