Our client, a marketing communications agency, has an immediate need for a producer. You will be working on a variety of projects for Healthcare and pharmaceutical clients. The projects will include Promotional spots, social animation projects, commercial shoot planning and much more.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- Must have experience estimating production jobs, creating timelines, and scheduling
- Experience working with and managing outside vendors
- Experience working on projects with smaller budgets is essential
- Is comfortable leading end-to-end: from pre-production to post-production
- Some experience with release forms and reviewing contracts with third parties is a plus
- Some experience working with stock libraries (music, imagery) and licensing for a client
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB