Our client, an agency focused on Data Led CX and CRM solutions, has an opening for a Product Design Lead. You will be working with a team of Strategists, Account Managers, Content Strategists, Visual Designers, Product Managers, and of course Product & UX Designers. It will lead design projects creating best in class digital products. This is a hands on design role, as well as a mentoring mentorin g junior members of the team. The purpose of these products is to strengthen CX & CRM solutions.
- Experience building complex products with the samples that show it
- Ideally experience working on CX and CRM products
- Agency experience
- Strong Product UI skills
- Hands on UX skills
- Strong explanation of work. Case study style highly preferred. Books with just screens will not be considered
- Client facing experience with high level stakeholders - where, were they the main POC, and what was the level of the the stakeholder
- High level understanding of Design Thinking and how to apply these principles
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB