Our client, a leading production agency, is looking for a Production Designer with strong project management to sit onsite with their client, a leading eyewear brand. In this role, you will be responsible for all things production for Visual Merchandising, including mechanicals, renderings (3D/2D), file management, pre-press, and project management. They need someone who is highly organized and understands who to manage the production process for visual merchandising deliverables.
This is a temp-to-perm opportunity that starts ASAP on-site in NYC!
- Excellent communication skills and works well under pressure
- Excellent rendering and visual understanding skills
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of visual merchandising needs in the retail category.
- Ability to translate concepts/3D renderings into production files for large format digital printing, small format printing and potentially some custom fabrication.
- Experience with project management to ensure the renderings and requests are being executed accurately.
- Fully competent in Excel.
Interested? Please apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.