Freelance Project Manager (Pharma)
New York, NY
Freelance | Job ID #69796 | Posted Last Month
Our client, a global healthcare Advertising Agency, has an immediate need for a freelance Sr. Project Manager with healthcare experience. This is a fully integrated role, but will mostly focus on label updates.
This is a hybrid role in NYC (2 days per week), 40hr/week contract expected to last through the end of the year at least. Business hours are Eastern Time.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management in a Pharmaceutical Ad Agency
- Pharmaceutical experience required.
- Must be comfortable interacting with the account team, creative team, and tech pm's.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Suite, with a heavy emphasis on MS Project and a working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience working with various Project Management software.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search