Advertising agency in Manhattan, with a focus on healthcare, digital and print, is looking to bring on a freelance Pharma Project Manager to start immediately, through early December. There is a strong chance this position will extend and can be open-ended.
Requirements + Responsibilities:
- 5+ years experience in Digital + Print Project Management in an advertising agency setting, including projects ranging from print ads, tablet/iPad, emails, websites, visual aids and video promotions.
- Pharma/Healthcare experience is a must.
- Strong understanding around internal resource team needs and client submission and financial processes.
- Experienced with SOW's, timelines, budgets.
- Preference for candidates with some management experience, but will consider all levels for additional positions.
- Video/broadcast is an added bonus.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.