Our client, a live entertainment advertising agency, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team permanently, beginning with a brief freelance period. This role is on-site in NYC and begins immediately.
What you'll be doing:
- Working into the Client Director, drive the creative development process partnering with teams across creative, production, account and strategy.
- Act as a client-facing Project Manager, building strong relationships with your counterparts on the client side across all facets of the relationship: SOW creation, creative development, production and final hand-off.
- Run the daily client communication across all projects.
- Develop and actively manage all project timelines and budgets across various projects from digital banners to tv, print, social and web.
- Craft creative briefs based on requested client deliverables.
- Ensure all internal and external approvals are finding the right stakeholder and are being achieved.
- Help with scheduling client meetings.
- Run briefings for projects, deliverables and revisions in the most clear and concise way to ensure complete comprehension of timing and needs.
- Scheduling and lead all internal meetings and client presentations.
- Continuously aim to improve the team's working processes through problem solving, streamlining of workflow and more.
- Traffic all finished creative for air.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2-4 years in a Project Management function at an advertising agency.
- Have experience as the lead stakeholder for managing and organizing project timelines, budgets and deliverables.
- Ability to work with multiple differing personalities across internal teams from creative through account.
- Have experience with direct to client communications.
- Experience working with various forms of PM software.
- Deep knowledge of the creative process from brief through completion.
- Working knowledge of terminology around creative and design programs (you know the difference between Photoshop and Illustrator).
- You can work in a startup environment, working quickly and changing tasks between projects at a moment's notice.
- Ability to stay organized and deliver effective communication both internally and with clients.
- Late nights, early mornings and weekend work happens at times.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.