Our client, an award-winning pharmaceutical advertising agency, has an immediate need for a Copywriter at the Group Supervisor or ACD level.
This is an integrated role focusing predominantly on Digital and Print. This will include websites, brochures, experiential tactics (tradeshow materials), social media. You will also be responsible for annotating and routing jobs through editorial, and preparing jobs for client submission. The keys to success in this role are a positive attitude, fresh creative ideas, a love of writing copy within an agency setting, and being a true collaborator.
- Pharma / Healthcare agency experience.
- Strong HCP copy skills with recent samples to show it.
- Experience with DTC writing.
- Experience writing across digital channels.
- The ability to a concept as well as execute copy on existing concepts.
- Some supervisory experience.
- The ability to demonstrate conceptual creative thinking.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB