Our client, an internet platform, is looking for a Freelance Senior Marketing Manager with 8-10+ years of experience to join their team. This is a maternity leave coverage contract, 40 hrs/wk beginning in September 2020 until beginning of March 2021.
- Your expertise will support and shape strategic and data-driven marketing, curriculum expansions/enhancements, and decisions with the goal of helping us grow our business impact
- Execute go-to-market initiatives in partnership with cross-functional, global marketing teams in order to promote their initiative and other scaled education opportunities
- You’ll work on messaging and marketing briefs, strategy development, establishing high-level timelines and campaigns across digital channels/partnerships, overseeing localization, and communicating goals to partner marketing teams and organizations
- Plan, organize, and oversee all aspects of global, virtual learning experiences for clients
- Work cross-functionality with sales teams and vendors to provide best-in-class experiences for all platform learners
- Maintain reporting and analytics and provide insights and recommendations using both platform and marketing data to help drive adoption, growth, and retention
- Business partner for internal sales teams in order to move our partners' business forward
- Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- 8-10+ years of experience in digital marketing or advertising role preferably at a media, agency, or tech org
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects cross-functionally with various teams and being a self-starter
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills - using data to develop and measure marketing programs(ability to develop reporting and analytics from the ground up)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB