Our client, a luxury retailer in New York City, is hiring a SharePoint and Digital Presentation Consultant.
This person will be responsible for the overall management and digital footprint of the department SharePoint site. This individual will also have oversight into the communication of content via the SharePoint platform and the creation of all department digital presentations.
- Oversee the architecture/design, optimization, and daily maintenance of department SharePoint site
- Develop and deploy custom web parts, web templates, workflows, and other solutions within the SharePoint platform
- Manage SharePoint optimization by identifying opportunities to increase traffic and create an action plan with achievable solutions
- Provide recommendations and solutions for page navigation to improve user journey and experience
- Improve platform processes and functionality by studying current SharePoint flow and identifying opportunities for enhancement
- SHAREPOINT COMMUNICATION
- Oversee the deployment and delivery of SharePoint content to all relevant end-users via existing platform channels
- Partner with all department stakeholders to determine best means of delivery of content via SharePoint platform to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Provide recommendations to site owners on the design, content relevance, and naming conventions for their sites/pages
- Monitor and Manage department SharePoint presence within the greater organization and provide recommendations based on regular feedback
- Develop best practices for the delivery of information via SharePoint and its existing communication tools
- Oversee the creation and management of department digital presentation needs
- Design and create compelling presentations according to department and communication team guidelines and standards
- Utilize existing software such as InDesign, PPT, etc.. to create templates and presentations that effectively communicate content clearly and concisely
- Collaborate with department stakeholders in the development of presentations while offering recommendations on how best to present content
- Maintain an understanding of the latest digital presentation trends and improvements to keep the department up to date in presenting content
- Prepare monthly analytic reports for SharePoint to measure platform metrics of views, downloads, conversions, trends, and overall user interaction
- Meet regularly with department stakeholders to identify SharePoint technology needs for process improvement and UX for each end-user
- Provide training, tutorials, and on-boarding to designated teams for the SharePoint platform and other associated technologies
- Maintain an organized library of all digital presentations created
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Advanced Skills or Certification in SharePoint Platform Technology
- Web Design and technical understanding of website development
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…)
- Exceptional communication skills - written, oral and visual
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with adherence to deadlines.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities
- Flexible, ambitious, outgoing, enthusiastic.
- Able to work with a variety of people and present ideas and information to a group.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB