One of our clients, an Advertising Agency focused on Healthcare / Pharma, has an immediate need for a UX Designer. You will work with the design and web teams to design and develop useful information architectures that address the requirements of users while meeting brand and business goals. You’ll also interpret strategy, build wireframes, incorporate existing UX designs and use prototypes at various stages to test designs.
- Ability to design across mobile and desktop platforms
- Mastery of UX design, especially building and editing wireframes
- Presentation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Experience with prototype software
- 5+ years of experience in UX design at an agency or web design shop
- Pharma / Health care agency experience.
- Proficient in Sketch.
- Up-to-date resume and portfolio - ideally with case studies.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB