We are working with a client in the small kitchen appliance space. They are in need of a technical illustrator to work on a variety of product illustrations. You will be working from the manufacturing plans sent from the manufacturer overseas.
This is a remote part-time opportunity. Our client is looking for someone who can work within EST business hours.
Technical Illustrator Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficient in Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Appliance industry experience preferred (but not required)
Technical Illustrator Responsibilities:
- Use Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator, to create or reformat graphics for use in product documentation
- Use Rhino to create 3D graphics and/or animations based on manufacturing plans, and/or CAD data for use in product documentation
Interested? Please apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB