Our client - a premier telecommunications company - is looking for a UX Designer to join their team on a contract assignment through the end of the year with the opportunity to extend. This role is onsite in NYC.
The UX Designer will have a hands-on role in the design of customer-facing products and services. The ideal candidate will help shape the customer experience around existing products. You will collaborate with team Creative Directors as well as other internal team leads. The goal of this role is to deliver digital applications that feature high-level customer experience and modern design aesthetics.
Portfolios must contain recent mobile and web-based products to be considered. The ideal candidate has solid Visual Design and UX Design experience for mobile/touch devices. Experience with OS frameworks, voice, tv, and new device categories a plus.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer
- Must have experience designing experiences for mobile and touch devices
- Experience managing internal teams or 3rd part agencies
- Strong knowledge of prototyping
- Strong portfolio with samples that demonstrate both UX/UI and Visual Design, required.
- Strong communications skills; can creatively and effectively communicate ideas to others verbally and through written communication
- Proficiency in common design software including Sketch, InVision, Zeppelin, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design related field, computer science, human factors, or equivalent
- Bonus if you have experience with OS frameworks, voice, tv, and new device categories
Please apply today with your resume and portfolio!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.