Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Freelance Video Editor with a innovative semiconductor company!
This is an ongoing freelance, 10 hrs/wk gig onsite in San Jose, CA.
Responsibilities include shooting, editing for some internal videos. Equipment will be provided, or you can use your own equipment if you prefer.
This person has the ability to work off-site, but will need transportation to get to shoot locations. Shoots will be scheduled and coordinated by Creative Director.
- 3 years of video editing
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- edit short form creative content: sizzle reels, commercials, promos, trailers.
- work some nights and weekends
- work in fast-paced environment
- Great collaborator and creative attitude
- Must have creative editorial reel
- Ability to occasionally shoot video events
- Graphics, Motion and Adobe After Effects ability
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.