Onward Search is looking for a Freelance Video Editor, Producer, and Videographer to join our prominent corporate client in Charlotte!
- 20-25 hours/week are expected.
- Most of the work can be completed remotely other than occasional onsite meetings.
- You MUST have your own studio at home with your own personal software licenses. Computers and software will NOT be provided.
- The client does own their own cameras and equipment, but you are also able to use your own if you own them.
- This is a broad video role requiring experience in videography, editing, and production. Animation, motion, and post-production skills are a huge plus.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional creative and marketing teams to produce multimedia projects to support B2B and B2C projects for marketing, sales, operations, and other business initiatives.
- You will plan and facilitate studio and field-based video production work, including the storyboarding, filming, editing, sound mixing, graphic design, animation, compression output and final digital distribution of video assets that meet the objectives for any given marketing initiative.
- Identify, storyboard and capture of needed video according to workflow established.
- Conduct field-based video production and operation of all portable video and audio equipment.
- Assemble raw material and providing the final product.
- Plan and perform video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, video transcoding, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing.
- Transport and set up lighting and audio equipment.
- Utilize computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall project.
- Compress video projects for output.
- BA/BS/BFA degree in design, marketing, video production, or a related field.
- 4-7 years of professional experience in a video studio, preferably within in a large corporate or agency environment.
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects as well as Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Strong proficiency with Avid Media Composer, Cinema4D, and Final Cut Pro strongly preferred.
- Prior experience animating logos and similar design elements.
- Experience creating 3D and 2D graphics, creating visual effects, editing, video clipping, animating logos, compositing and frame removal.
- Ability to do post-production work, editing, and voiceover work.
- Experience with Canon, Nikon, Sony, and/or Blackmagic DSLRs and professional video cameras.
- Must be experienced with online/social video outlets such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Twitch.
- Creatively plan and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form.
- Advise clients on effective media communication practices and adapt video products for specified media outlets.
- Experience working collaboratively across cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly professional business acumen and a high level of emotional intelligence.
- A proactive work attitude and ability to organize and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- A reel of sample work is REQUIRED and should be submitted at the time of application.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.