Beauty client has an immediate need for a senior visual merchandising designer!
You will be working on designing the structure of visual merchandise displays for retailers like Sephora, Ulta, and department stores. You will be responsible for taking projects from initial concept, through test units, and into production. This will include visual merchandising, graphic design for display cases and in-store promotions. The right candidate has a strong marketing acumen, and knows how to tie their design back to overarching product / brand marketing campaigns.
- High level proficiency in 2D and 3D design for renderings.
- Must have experience with structural design for beauty VM.
- Ability to work autonomously and problem solve as well as partnering with all necessary stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with outside production vendors.
- The ability to work in a deadline driven, and at times high pressure environment.
- The ideal candidate has a background in industrial design - not mandatory though.
- 4+ years in visual merchandising design ideally for a luxury brand
- Ability to work in 2D and 3D programs
- Experience working in beauty.
This is a freelance opportunity on-site in NYC. Apply today with your portfolio!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB