Our client in the hospitality/travel industry is in need of a Front End Developer (UI) to join their team for a contract to possible full-time ONSITE opportunity in Miami, FL.
- Work with E-Commerce Manager to oversee the execution of integrated tactical campaigns directed at consumer target
- Provide insights to other marketing areas in planning and deploying of campaigns
- Work with a small team involved in all aspects of design, development, and testing
- Interact with web, e-commerce, social, brand, and email teams to set communications platform and alignment for campaigns
- Weekly web merchandising analysis report to be generated to identify areas of opportunity and optimization
- Create PowerPoint presentations of campaigns and work with the marketing analytics team for integrated campaign management and analytics
- Build a collaborative organization by creating a sense of ownership and empowerment for the marketing units via the integrated campaign process
- 3-5 years of e-Commerce development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- DOM manipulation
- Strang knowledge of international business a PLUS
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of personal computers with e-mail, and advanced MS Office skills, more specifically on Excel and PowerPoint, in order to create executive presentations for leadership
- Motivated to drive technical initiatives
- Negotiating skills: bringing others together to try to reconcile differences and persuading others to your point of view
- Ability to solve practical problems and recommend solutions
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB