Global Music Entertainment firm is seeking a front end developer to join them for an ongoing contract with the possibility to go perm.
What you’ll do:
- You will improve and create web tools that enable them to explore, enrich and evaluate data, helping provide valuable insights that drive product decisions and improve user experiences.
- Build web applications to unlock valuable work streams and improve efficiencies for Data Curation Deliver high-quality code
- Collaborate with data curators, software engineers, product owners, and data scientists Communicate with Data Curation and code partners to plan, coordinate and solicit feedback
What they're looking for:
- You have a deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and music
- You can tell us about projects you've worked on that helped people understand data
Please apply today for consideration.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.