A global music entertainment company in Boston is seeking a Front End Developer to join there team for a contract role with the possibility/liklihood to go perm.
You must be strong in Java and Python.
What you’ll do:
- Build web applications to unlock valuable work streams and improve efficiencies
- Deliver high-quality code
- Collaborate with data curators, software engineers, product owners, and data scientists
- Communicate with Data Curation and code partners to plan, coordinate and solicit feedback
What they're looking for:
- You have a deep understanding of current and emerging trends of the web platform
- You have experience with the latest graphing libraries
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.