Our client, a top consumer electronics brand, is looking for a Front End Developer to join the design team.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of front-end development, design, motion design, UX and the ability to bring them all together to create experiences that are as beautiful as they are functional.
- Work with the design team to help design and develop UX solutions
- Work with the development team to implement new UX solutions
- Concept, design and code responsive designs
- Participate in motion design and coding
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- A good eye for design with an exceptional portfolio
- A passion for emerging technologies and their application to complex problems
- A clean, organized, well-documented coding style. Preferably OOP
- Experience developing with modern front-end tools. e.g., SASS, Node, Gulp, Webpack, Assemble, Browserify, jQuery, Handlebars
- Ability to learn new tech stacks reasonably quickly
- Experience diagnosing and solving cross-browser issues (>= IE11)
- Expert in responsive design and cross-platform development
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and partner with resources in the broader Design group to scale and deliver amazing work
- Ability to work across multiple projects and launches while keeping a cool head
- Ability to perform well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- At least 5 + years relevant industry experience
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Willingness to take risks and try new things
- Passionate design thinker
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience and interest in technology, consumer technology or consumer electronics
- Flexibility (within reason) to work outside normal business hours
- Big passion, small ego
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB