Our client, a boutique design studio, is looking for a Front End Developer to join their team. Your challenge will be to create visually amazing, world-class work for some of the most well-known tech and consumer product names out there. This role begins ASAP and is fully remote.
- Partner with the internal team of UX designers, visual designers and developers bring to life best in class digital properties.
- Advise on the translation of UI/UX design/wireframes into code that supports the visual elements of web applications.
- Actively design for digital properties across UI/UX.
- Advise on development best practices to bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Scope projects in partnership with the internal teams and external vendors to ensure proper team allocation.
- Gather all requirements to ensure projects cover all needs.
- Support with creative web design tasks as needed.
- Plan across all architecture needs.
- Ensure that all UI/UX designs are feasible.
- Act as a lead resource, advising on best practices.
- Partner with external resources to bring to life web based applications.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 6+ years of Front End Development working with Designers to understand and build experiences.
- Must have React experience, will accept VUE.
- Must be able to show previous project with data visualization.
- Experience with Wordpress web development.
- Strong front-end web development skills across desktop and mobile.
- Front End Design skills to support and fulfill the creative team's expectations for web properties.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds.
- Nice to have experience:
- Native app development including iOS and Android.
- Experience with Database Systems.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB