Exciting and fulfilling opportunity to work with our client, an innovator in the health & wellness agency space, is seeking a Front-end Developer to join their team on a project basis. This is a long-term remote freelance need with full-time hours starting as soon as early July with potential for full-time.
The ideal Front-end Developer will also have a back-end coding capacity. 70% Front-end, 30% back-end, while being savvy with data. Are you that Front-end Developer? Read on.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities of the Front-end Developer:
- Creation, development, and maintenance of interactive work with experience designing front-end interfaces leveraging backend infrastructure to meet the needs of the various projects.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases often using differing API provided by the client or third parties
- Updating or maintaining various codebases with a focus on performance and streamlined code
- Minimum three (3) years professional development experience
- Experience integrating front-end programming with middleware or back-end applications
- Solid understanding of current programming and object-oriented approaches
- At your core, you exhibit this characteristic throughout your professional day: Stakeholder Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Effective Planning, Problem Solving, Digital Acumen
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB