Our high end luxury client is seeking a Front End Development Management to be responsible for maintaining their e-commerce site which includes overseeing product representation for over 5k products/catalogs. This role also helps in the design and implementing the database and any new functionalities associated. This person will be in charge of launching new products online, enhancing the site for best case SEO, overseeing the user experience over-all. The role partners with marketing to promote, cross-selling and come up with strategies as well as being hands on for all front end development.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- There is a project management element to this role including creating project plans that includes KPIs, strategies, goals and timelines.
- Identify and help solve any issues.
- Provide status reporting to the team on all projects.
- Maintain that budget and time schedules are followed to the best of your ability.
- Work to improve process flow and be solution-oriented.
- Responsible for all Coding, testing, scheduling all content for web and mobile.
- Proof content for accuracy, alignment and functionality with existing content.
- Resolve any coding issues and any content conflicts.
- Maintain content so that it follows promotional calendar.
- Be the FED/content voice in team meetings to help brief the team on progress and any issues.
- Establish timelines and goals.
- Provide progress reports to upper management.
- Manage weekly expense reports, progress reports, and budget reconciliations.
- Supports the Marketing team with research and analysis on competitors, forecasts and trends.
- Provides support as needed to the Marketing Team.
- Min. 3 years of e-commerce/FED experience that includes a familiarity with MySQL & CSV, Git, Libraries
- Knowledge of Magento Commerce 2
- Create and edit content, able to add images and videos to product listings
- Exceptional people and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of eRapidFlow, Product Importers, Catalog Structure, Taxonomy, Elastic Search, Faceted Search, URL Structure and basic SEO a plus
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office
- Experience with a CMS (pref Magento)
- Responsive design/FED experience highly preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.